8.17.2009

Saturday afternoon dating scene in Toronto

Friday weddings, one week and a day later lead to Saturday afternoon dates.

Why the afternoon? Because there was a lot of pressure on me and I didn't know what else to say.

After polling various people in the park Victory Cafe was the location of choice and I rolled up there at 1, exactly one hour before the place was scheduled to open. Good start.

I then electrocuted myself three times while waiting. Excellent.

No need for boring details on the date but we chatted and ate and drank and then walked. I'd never been to the island before so we walked from one end all the way to the other. That was a long walk. And I didn't even have my sun hat. Needless to say by the end of things, what with the sun and the lack of sleep I was pooped.

And therefore, no salacious details! Too bad pervs.

No comments:

Post a Comment